12.0352 conferences & workshops

Fri, 22 Jan 1999 20:36:57 +0000 (BST)

[1] From: "David L. Gants" <dgants@english.uga.edu> (15)
Subject: deadline extended: ICCS99

[2] From: "David L. Gants" <dgants@english.uga.edu> (23)
Subject: ACL'99 and EACL'99 REMINDERS

[3] From: "David L. Gants" <dgants@english.uga.edu> (35)
Subject: CFP - Education in Language and Speech Technology

[4] From: "David L. Gants" <dgants@english.uga.edu> (58)
Subject: CFP: 3rd Tbilisi Symposium on Language, Logic and
Computation

[5] From: "David L. Gants" <dgants@english.uga.edu> (53)
Subject: CFP for I2-DSI Applications Workshop

[6] From: "David L. Gants" <dgants@english.uga.edu> (59)
Subject: CFP: ESSLLI Workshop

[7] From: "David L. Gants" <dgants@english.uga.edu> (24)
Subject: REVISED DATES FOR ASA2000

Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 20:24:23 +0000
From: "David L. Gants" <dgants@english.uga.edu>

>> From: Koiti Hasida <hasida@etl.go.jp>

Dear colleagues,

Submission deadline for the 2nd Internaitonal Conference of Cognitive
Science is extended,

for talk/oral presentations, the new deadline is now 2/20 (Sat.)
for poster presentations, the new deadline is now 2/27 (Sat.)

because we recently realized that colleagues in our neighborhood
countries have not been well informed of the early deadline, which was
the end of this month. We encourage you to take advantage of this
change and submit the most recent development of your work. Thank
you.

[material deleted]

Naomi Miyake
Program Chair, ICCS'99