12.0261 new on WWW: Anthro Today; Blake Archive update

Fri, 16 Oct 1998 22:05:34 +0100 (BST)

[1] From: David Zeitlyn <D.Zeitlyn@ukc.ac.uk> (18)
Subject: New AT Guest editorial now available via RAI website

[2] From: Matt Kirschenbaum (60)
<mgk3k@jefferson.village.virginia.edu>
Subject: Blake Archive's October Update

Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 13:07:02 +0100
From: David Zeitlyn <D.Zeitlyn@ukc.ac.uk>

The October 1998 Anthropology Today Guest editorial
by KENNETH MADDOCK "The dubious pleasures of commitment" is now available
via RAI website
http://lucy.ukc.ac.uk/at.html

Other RAI pages have also been updated
yours sincerely
david z

Dr David Zeitlyn,
Senior Lecturer in Social Anthropology,
Centre for Social Anthropology and Computing,
Department of Anthropology,
Eliot College, The University of Kent,
Canterbury,
CT2 7NS, UK.
Tel. (44) 1227 764000 -Extn 3360 (or 823360 direct)
Fax (44) 1227 827289
http://lucy.ukc.ac.uk/dz/