12.0180 OCR software? NLP technology?

Sat, 29 Aug 1998 18:01:05 +0100 (BST)

[1] From: Lorna Hughes <lorna.hughes@nyu.edu> (16)
Subject: OCR software query

[2] From: "Philip A. Bralich, Ph.D." <bralich@hawaii.edu> (53)
Subject: Unique NLP Technology?

Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 15:11:20 -0400
From: Lorna Hughes <lorna.hughes@nyu.edu>

Hi Willard,
I would be grateful if you could post this to the list. Thanks, L.

Dear Humanists,

Does anyone out there have the address/phone number of a supplier of
TextPert OCR software?
Or a suggestion for a similar program for multi-lingual scanning?

Cheers,
Lorna

Lorna M. Hughes E-mail: Lorna.Hughes@NYU.EDU

Assistant Director for Humanities Computing Phone: (212) 998 3070
Academic Computing Facility Fax: (212) 995 4120
New York University
251 Mercer Street
New York, NY 10012-1185, USA

http://www.nyu.edu/acf/humanities/