12.0133 new on WWW: ALLC/ACH photos; D-Lib; Blake Archive

Mon, 20 Jul 1998 22:29:53 +0100 (BST)

[1] From: John Unsworth <jmu2m@virginia.edu> (11)
Subject: ALLC/ACH 98: personal photo essay

[2] From: David Green <david@ninch.org> (115)
Subject: July 1998 D-Lib Magazine available

[3] From: Matt Kirschenbaum (53)
<mgk3k@jefferson.village.virginia.edu>
Subject: Blake Archive's July Update

Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 22:41:03 -0400
From: John Unsworth <jmu2m@virginia.edu>

[The following text is in the "iso-8859-1" character set]

Anyone who'd like a look at the 98 ALLC/ACH conference, from the
perspective of one set of attendees, might want to see

http://www.iath.virginia.edu/~jmu2m/Hungary/=20

(and those who administer humanities computing organizations won't want to
miss the "Meanwhile, Back at the Farm" section). =20

Many, many thanks to L=E1szl=F3 Hunyadi, the exemplary organizer of the
Debrecen conference, and many thanks also to his wonderfully helpful
assistants and students.

John Unsworth