12.0115 Internet use? stemming?

Tue, 7 Jul 1998 15:53:46 +0100 (BST)

[1] From: Patrick J Camilleri <pcam2@um.edu.mt> (15)
From: Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty@kcl.ac.uk>
Subject: Internet use in science education (fwd)

[2] From: Vania Cascio <cascio@mbox.unict.it> (9)
Subject: Looking for "stemming" Biblio..

Date: Thu, 02 Jul 1998 09:57:09 +0200
From: Patrick J Camilleri <pcam2@um.edu.mt>
Subject: Internet use in science education

[Please respond both to Mr. Camilleri as well as to Humanist. --WM]

Sir,
my name is Patrick Camilleri. Presently I am lecturing physics in a
16+ institute in Malta. I am reading for a masters' degree in science
education with the University of Sheffield. In Malta there is a program to
introduce the Internet service in our local schools. For us this is a
novelty. Thus in order to contribute my services to the local education
system and also as part of my course work I intend to cary out a research
program on the application of the internet in science education.
Unfortunately information and references is scarce, maybe you could
help me to connect to people who are interested in my area of study.

Regards
Patrick Camilleri