12.0033 digital archiving; universal commercial code

Wed, 20 May 1998 08:02:45 +0100 (BST)

[1] From: David Green <david@ninch.org> (189)
Subject: A New Project In Digital Archiving

[2] From: David Green <david@ninch.org> (102)
Subject: UCC Article 2B update

Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 11:47:49 -0500
From: David Green <david@ninch.org>

NINCH ANNOUNCMENT
May 19, 1998

UK's CONSORTIUM OF UNIVERSITY RESEARCH LIBRARIES (CURL)
Announces
CEDARS: CURL Exemplars in Digital Archives
<http://www.curl.ac.uk>

A new project furthering the development of strategies and best practices
in proceeding with digital preservation in research libraries is the
subject of the release below.

CEDARS is a new, leading JISC-funded digital preservation project of the
British Consortium of University Research Libraries aiming to address
"strategic, methodological and practical issues and to provide guidance for
libraries in best practice for digital preservation."

David Green
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D