12.0028 conferences, schools, meetings

Mon, 18 May 1998 23:38:52 +0100 (BST)

Subject: Re: Did Anyone Attend?--SHAPING POLICY IN THE

Subject: WORKSHOP: Computationally-Intensive Methods

Subject: Conference Announcement: TALC 98

Subject: new media conference

Subject: Computers and Philology: reviewed announcement

Subject: CfP BOBCATSSS

Subject: CFP: CaNew'98

[8] From: "David L. Gants" <dgants@english.uga.edu> (184)
Subject: Second CFP: ESSLLI-99

[9] From: "David L. Gants" <dgants@english.uga.edu> (195)
Subject: Exended deadline and reduced student fee
(E.R.Caianiello School)

Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 12:45:00 -0400 (EDT)
From: Lynne Boone Clement <lynne@artsedge.kennedy-center.org>
Subject: Re: Did Anyone Attend?--SHAPING POLICY IN THE INFORMATION AGE

It seemed like a very interesting offering and I was disappointed that I
could not attend the sessions. I did, however, manage to squeeze in one
of the Saturday workshops. I went to the one on the Dilbert Ethics Game
put on by an ethics officer from Lockheed Martin. It is our policy at
ArtsEdge to put up a report of staff conference attendance. When the
report on this workshop is ready and up on our site, I will notify the
list. Sorry it's not the entire meeting.

Lynne Clement, Director
ArtsEdge: The National Arts & Education Information Network
The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
Washington, DC 20566-0001
Tel: 202-416-8873
Fax: 202-416-8876