11.0594 announcements & a reply

Thu, 19 Feb 1998 21:24:58 +0000 (GMT)

[1] From: "David L. Gants" <dgants@english.uga.edu> (28)
Subject: PALC97 Proceedings

[2] From: "David L. Gants" <dgants@english.uga.edu> (41)
Subject: CHWP paper on Eye-Con Tact

[3] From: Fabio Ciotti <ciotti@axrma.uniroma1.it> (50)
Subject: Italian translation of TEI U5 and encoded Italian
texts available on the Web.

[4] From: Tatiana Barr <tb103@columbia.edu> (42)
From: Richard Bear <rbear@OREGON.UOREGON.EDU>
Subject: microforms: Re: digitizing microfilms (fwd)

Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 09:08:02 -0500 (EST)
From: "David L. Gants" <dgants@english.uga.edu>

From: "Rafal Uzar" <raffy@krysia.uni.lodz.pl>

Announcing the following publication:

PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS IN LANGUAGE CORPORA
THE PROCEEDINGS OF PALC97
EDITORS: BARBARA LEWANDOWSKA-TOMASZCZYK & PATRICK JAMES MELIA

Includes papers given at the conference by:

Barbara Lewandowska-Tomaszczyk,
Tony McEnery,
Andrew Wilson,
Michael Hoey,
Lou Burnard,
Guy Aston,
Patrick Hanks,
Philip King,
Stig Johansson,
Bengt Altenberg,
Bernhard Kettermann

and many others.

To order this 578-page volume, which includes 39 papers, please contact:
Patrick James Melia at pjmelia@krysia.uni.lodz.pl
Barbara Lewandowska-Tomaszczyk at blt@krysia.uni.lodz.pl
or write to:

'PALC97'