11.0580 error admitted; salty question answered

Sun, 15 Feb 1998 20:12:14 +0000 (GMT)

[1] From: Jascha Kessler <jkessler@ucla.edu> (11)
Subject: error

[2] From: "David L. Gants" <dgants@english.uga.edu> (19)
Subject: Re: salt workers

Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 21:31:48 -0800
From: Jascha Kessler <jkessler@ucla.edu>

Oops! that should have read not: I will say that for example a nowrather
prominent and excellent historianleft UCLA in the 60s in high dudgeon,
because the tenure committee thought he didnt merit tenure, since Harvard
UP had published his first work...but "since Harvard UP had NOT published
his first work. I ruint me f'rinstance there.

Jascha Kessler
Professor of English & Modern Literature
UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, LOS ANGELES
Department of English
Box 951530
Los Angeles, California 90095-1530