11.0454 decorum of conference announcements

Thu, 11 Dec 1997 20:51:24 +0000 (GMT)

[1] From: Dan Price <dprice@union1.tui.edu> (11)
Subject: Re: 11.0446 decorum for calls?

[2] From: Gary Shawver <gshawver@chass.utoronto.ca> (8)

[3] From: Lou Burnard <lou.burnard@computing- (21)
services.oxford.ac.uk>

[4] From: gaichele@adrian.adrian.edu (1)

[5] From: Hope Greenberg <hope.greenberg@uvm.edu> (4)

[6] From: Peter Liddell <pgl@uvic.ca> (22)

Date: Tue, 9 Dec 1997 17:21:16 -0500
From: Dan Price <dprice@union1.tui.edu>

How about the simply announcement and where to get further info.

Thanks for asking!

Sincerely,

Dan Price, Ph.D.
Professor,
The Center for Distance Learning
The Union Institute (800) 486 3116 ext.222
440 E McMillan St. (513) 861 6400 ext.222
Cincinnati OH 45206 FAX 513 861 9026

http://www.tui.edu/Faculty/FacultyUndergrad/PriceDan.html