11.041 pocketa-pocketa? options for e-journals?

Tue, 25 Nov 1997 21:33:37 +0000 (GMT)

[1] From: Jim Marchand <marchand@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu> (6)
Subject: help

[2] From: Eric Jungchin Yoon <eric.yoon@YALE.EDU> (22)
Subject: New on-line journal

Date: Mon, 24 Nov 97 18:22:45 CST
From: Jim Marchand <marchand@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu>

I used to have a favorite article on things like "pocketa-pocketa", in other
words, on words which an author liked to use, things like Goethe's _weben_
(which scarcely ever meant `to weave'), but, as such things go, I have lost
it. It had as title "Favoritord" and was obviously written in Swedish; can
anyone supply a citation?
Jim Marchand.