11.0403 unusual and unexpected

Thu, 13 Nov 1997 20:55:35 +0000 (GMT)

Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 20:22:06 -0600
From: TOM DILLINGHAM <tomdill@wc.stephens.edu>
Subject: Re: 11.398 re: CFPs

I realize that often ignorance best responds to ignorance (or at least
incoherence to incoherence and confusion compounded), but between
Mr. Cohen [Humanist 11.394] and Mr. Floyd [11.398] we have reached, on an
otherwise well-informed and informative list, some sort of benchmark (at
least in this context--I admit I have seen greater absurdities on other
lists, but usually there they are expected).
Tom Dillingham

Humanist Discussion Group