11.0355 interruptions

Tue, 21 Oct 1997 22:17:24 +0100 (BST)

Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 22:17:09 +0100
From: Willard McCarty <Willard.McCarty@kcl.ac.uk>
Subject: interruptions

Dear Colleagues:

At the end of this week we will move house, from Bow to Leyton (both
districts of London), a happy conclusion to a seemingly long and certainly
traumatic process. Those of you without experience of house-buying in
England will have but scant appreciation of how wild a process this can be.
(Ah, the fortunate people of Scotland!) In any case, within the next day or
two my computer will be packed away, nearly the last of the items to be
boxed -- of course. From then until the time it emerges into the light of
day 3 tube stops from here, Humanist may not be as well tended by your
editor as should be. Proleptic apologies for that. Wish us luck for the
removal.

Yours,
WM
Dr. Willard McCarty, Senior Lecturer, King's College London
voice: +44 (0)171 873 2784 fax: +44 (0)171 873 5801
e-mail: Willard.McCarty@kcl.ac.uk
<http://www.kcl.ac.uk/humanities/cch/wlm/>

Humanist Discussion Group