11.0197 printer+scanner+copier?

Tue, 29 Jul 1997 21:33:02 +0100 (BST)

Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 16:29:25 -0500 (CDT)
From: bobevans <bobevans@strudel.aum.edu>
Subject: All-in-one printer, scanner, copier

I would appreciate any advice about purchasing an all-in-one
printer, scanner, and copier. I have been looking at the HP OfficeJet Pro
1150 C, which is relatively new, and would welcome any comments on this or
similar devices, especially those who may have used them. I am
particularly interested in any opinions on the quality of the scanning. I
need a device that has a flat-bed scanner rather than a sheet-fed model.

Thanks for any help.

Bob Evans
bobevans@strudel.aum.edu

Humanist Discussion Group