11.0140 Freud; American library budgets

Fri, 27 Jun 1997 21:18:04 +0100 (BST)

[1] From: Jascha Kessler <jkessler@ucla.edu> (8)
Subject: Re: 11.0124 lurkers, battle cries, and poetry

[2] From: Marnie Swanson <mswanson@uvic.ca> (94)
Subject: Re: job at Michigan

Date: Fri, 27 Jun 1997 11:59:58 -0700
From: Jascha Kessler <jkessler@ucla.edu>

It might be interesting for this inquirer about the association between
pleasure and knowledge to start with Freud himself. If he hasnt read
Freud's basic works, perhaps he may not follow too well the dense
discussion in THE PROBLEM OF ANXIETY. But there is also BEYOND THE
PLEASURE PRINCIPLE, etc.
Jascha Kessler

Jascha Kessler
Telephone/Facsimile: (310) 393-4648