11.0124 lurkers, battle cries, and poetry

Sun, 22 Jun 1997 10:30:32 +0100 (BST)

[1] From: Patrick Allen <patrick.allen@stir.ac.uk> (6)
Subject: RE: 11.0117 paranoia about lurkers?

[2] From: Alfredo Elejalde <elejalde@pucp.edu.pe> (19)

Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 10:48:22 +0100
From: Patrick Allen <patrick.allen@stir.ac.uk>

So far, I have only been a lurker on this list. I now think that it is
time for me to "come out". Can I just say that I get an enormous amount
of pleasure and knowledge out of just reading contributions to the list
- that's when I get time to read them.

I am now curious about the the relationship between pleasure and
knowledge - any thoughts?

Patrick Allen.