11.0094 dealing with Greek

Thu, 12 Jun 1997 12:12:01 +0100 (BST)

[1] From: Carmen Zavala <czavala@pucp.edu.pe> (14)
Subject: Greek characters

[2] From: Martin Wallraff <Wallraff@uni-bonn.de> (57)
Subject: Son of WinGreek

Date: Mon, 9 Jun 1997 14:01:13 -0500 (GMT-0500)
From: Carmen Zavala <czavala@pucp.edu.pe>

Dear colleagues :

We are wondering if there is any possibility to write greek characters as
codes and not as gif-images, as it is possible with some other European
characters (as the German HTML code for "ss" [alt 225] is "&szlig").
The Pontificia Universidad Catolica del Peru is going to publish a
journal of philosophy on-line (Estudios de Filosofia 3) and has entrusted
us with the task of publishing this journal on-line.
We would be most grateful if somebody could help us further with this
Greek characters.

Sincerely

Carmen Zavala czavala@pucp.edu.pe
Aurelio Mini amini@pucp.edu.pe