11.0040 Virtual Museum; D-Lib Magazine

Sun, 18 May 1997 22:57:46 +0100 (BST)

[1] From: Willard McCarty <Willard.McCarty@kcl.ac.uk> (10)
Subject: Virtual Museum of Computing

[2] From: David Green <david@cni.org> (46)
Subject: May issue of D-Lib Magazine

Date: Sat, 17 May 1997 08:42:30 +0100
From: Willard McCarty <Willard.McCarty@kcl.ac.uk>

Humanists will likely enjoy a visit to The Virtual Museum of Computing,
which "includes an eclectic collection of World Wide Web (WWW) hyperlinks
connected with the history of computing and on-line computer-based exhibits
available both locally and around the world." URL:
<http://www.comlab.ox.ac.uk/archive/other/museums/computing.html>.

WM
Dr. Willard McCarty, Senior Lecturer, King's College London
voice: +44 (0)171 873 2784 fax: +44 (0)171 873 5801
e-mail: Willard.McCarty@kcl.ac.uk
http://www.kcl.ac.uk/kis/schools/hums/ruhc/wlm/