10.0918 bibliographies from Web to standalone manager?

Willard McCarty (willard.mccarty@kcl.ac.uk)
Mon, 5 May 1997 22:16:11 +0100 (BST)

Date: Fri, 2 May 1997 23:07:37 -0400 (EDT)
From: Emily Rose <erose@phoenix.Princeton.EDU>
Subject: Web bibliography

Any advice on downloading web bibliographies directly into a bibliography
program such as Endnote? What difference does it make if the bibliography
is plain (HTML) text or is already in a database program (such as the
medieval ITER bibliography database?). Thanks for any help. [I know about
filters for bibliographies on CD-Rom but I am not sure the instructions
are the same for web information.]