10.0852 syllabi? Lidia?

WILLARD MCCARTY (willard.mccarty@kcl.ac.uk)
Mon, 14 Apr 1997 21:04:38 +0100 (BST)

[1] From: "H-CLC (Barbara Diederichs)" <bdiederi@ucsd.edu> (16)
Subject: Innovative Syllabi and Resources for Teaching
Literature with Hypermedia

[2] From: Melina Alexa <alexa@zuma-mannheim.de> (6)
Subject: Lidia system?

--[1]----------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 1997 22:33:05 -0700
From: "H-CLC (Barbara Diederichs)" <bdiederi@ucsd.edu>
Subject: Innovative Syllabi and Resources for Teaching Literature
with Hypermedia

I am currently preparing a publication and index of innovative
syllabi and resources for teaching literature with hypermedia. If you have
a website or know of any sites that use hypermedia for literary studies
please forward the URL's directly to my email address:
pgrossha@chuma.cas.usf.edu

I am looking for sites that go beyond the simple use of hypertext,
and instead immerse students and site visitors in texts, images, and
sounds -- true hypermedia. When my index is at working stage, I'll forward
the URL to the list for everyone's use; please contribute any addresses
of which you know so we can all share in this wonderful pedagogy.

Thank you

Phillip Grosshans
University of South Florida
Department of English