10.0849 new on WWW: Blake concordance, student hypermedia

WILLARD MCCARTY (willard.mccarty@kcl.ac.uk)
Thu, 10 Apr 1997 22:57:13 +0100 (BST)

[1] From: Nelson Hilton <nhilton@parallel.park.uga.edu> (9)
Subject: On-line Blake Concordance

[2] From: mgk3k@faraday.clas.virginia.edu (23)
Subject: student hypermedia work

--[1]----------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 1997 16:49:40 -0400 (EDT)
From: Nelson Hilton <nhilton@parallel.park.uga.edu>

Now submitted to the Public is the on-line Concordance to the <em>Complete
Poetry and Prose of William Blake</em>, edited by David V. Erdman (1988):

http://www.english.uga.edu/Blake_Concordance

The site also enables retrieval of context, up to the entire file. This
MLA Center for Scholarly Editions "Approved Edition" is offered with the
permission of the copyright holders David V. Erdman and Virginia Erdman.
Notice of errors introduced in preparation of the on-line version will be
appreciated.

Nelson Hilton -=- English -=- University of Georgia -=- Athens
Was ist Los? "Net of Urizen" or "Jerusalem the Web"?