10.0757 online course & other things

WILLARD MCCARTY (willard.mccarty@kcl.ac.uk)
Thu, 6 Mar 1997 21:57:28 +0000 (GMT)

[1] From: "A. S. Weber" <aweber@BINGHAMTON.EDU> (16)
Subject: Electronic Course

[2] From: Willard McCarty <Willard.McCarty@kcl.ac.uk> (35)
Subject: online

--[1]----------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 1997 15:01:51 -0500
From: "A. S. Weber" <aweber@BINGHAMTON.EDU>

[The following passed on from Ficino (Renaissance studies) with thanks.
--WM]

Dear Ficino Members:

I am about to go completely on-line with an internet based course entitled
Electronic Shakespeare for undergraduates at SUNY Binghamton. I would
appreciate any critique from those of you who are involved with electronic
pedagogy. I would also be happy to share my trials and tribulations in
private communications with other list members. The URL is

http://english.adm.binghamton.edu/weber/shakes/

Best Regards,

Alan S. Weber
Assistant Professor of English (csl)