10.0642 URLs? text-analysis software?

WILLARD MCCARTY (willard.mccarty@kcl.ac.uk)
Fri, 31 Jan 1997 22:58:28 +0000 (GMT)

[1] From: Carol Anne Germain <CG7781@cnsvax.albany.edu> (16)
From: Matthew Hansen <matthew.hansen@university- (6)
college.oxford.ac.uk>
Subject: URL Citations (fwd)

[3] From: pat gudridge <pgudridg@law.miami.edu> (18)
Subject: textual analysis program

--[1]----------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 1997 20:26:26 -0500 (EST)
From: Carol Anne Germain <CG7781@cnsvax.albany.edu>
Subject: URL Citations

Hello!
I am a student at the State University of New York at
Albany, working on a masters in library science. Currently,
I am gathering information to write my final paper. This
includes articles that are from print journals that contain
reference citations that are Internet links. This includes
http; ftp or gopher sites. I have tried citation indices
but have found that they only list the homepage title rather
than location. Also, I have tried to randomly browse through journals
to find these. It will take me all semester if I keep that up!
So, if anyone comes across any articles with URLs in the reference
section, I would be most grateful if would email them to me.
I will need both the article citation that cites it as well
as the reference citation. My email address is as follows:

cg7781@cnsvax.albany.edu

Thank you,
Carol Anne Germain