10.0619 women on the net; Webgeist correction

WILLARD MCCARTY (willard.mccarty@kcl.ac.uk)
Thu, 23 Jan 1997 21:44:57 +0000 (GMT)

[1] From: Ian Graham <igraham@IC-UNIX.IC.UTORONTO.CA> (50)
Subject: 3rd annual Women's Studies on the Net Seminar (CFP)
(fwd)

[2] From: Patrick Bjork <bjork@plains.nodak.edu> (12)
From: H-CLC BD <bdiederi@ucsd.edu> ( )
Subject: Correction: Webgeist Call for Papers

--[1]----------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 1997 11:42:33 -0500
From: Ian Graham <igraham@IC-UNIX.IC.UTORONTO.CA>
Subject: 3rd annual Women's Studies on the Net Seminar (CFP) (fwd)

Forwarded message:

--
Ian Graham ................................. ian.graham@utoronto.ca
Information Commons                               Tel: 416-978-4548

--[2]---------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1997 09:02:14 -0600 (CST) From: Patrick Bjork <bjork@plains.nodak.edu>

In the recent post for Webgeist's call for Forum3 submissions, I provided an incorrect address; it should be:

http://www.bsc.nodak.edu/~bjork/webgeist/webgeist.html

Sorry!!

Patrick Bjork Dept. of English Bismarck State College

Patrick Bjork, Ph.D Dept. of English Bismarck State College http://www.bsc.nodak.edu/~bjork/webgeist/webgeist.html "An idea that offends no one is not worth entertaining" --Anonymous