10.0579 Man on Horseback; Win95 pains in the back

WILLARD MCCARTY (willard.mccarty@kcl.ac.uk)
Sat, 11 Jan 1997 11:27:54 +0000 (GMT)

[1] From: David Green <david@cni.org> (29)
Subject: Re: 10.0492 Schloenforff's Man on Horseback?

[2] From: "Robert M. Fowler" <rfowler@baldwinw.edu> (49)
Subject: chronic pain

--[1]----------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 1997 12:20:33 -0500
From: David Green <david@cni.org>

I would suggest as a first stop New York's Museum of Television and Radio
<http://www.mtr.org./research.htm> (212) 621-6662, which has a remarkable
collection of British material. They also have a co-equal institution in
Los Angeles: (310) 786-1036.

> Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 10, No. 492.
> Center for Electronic Texts in the Humanities (Princeton/Rutgers)
> Centre for Computing in the Humanities, King's College London
> Information at http://www.princeton.edu/~mccarty/humanist/
>
> [1] From: rahner@uclink4.berkeley.edu (7)
> >

>I would be extremely grateful if anyone can tell me how to get hold of the
>film "Man on horseback", V. Schloendorff's English version of "Michael
>Kohlhaas - Rebell" (preferrably on video).
>I have also tried to get hold of "Mother Courage" (with Glenda Jackson),
>performed by the National Theatre London and apparently filmed by BBC
>London. Can anyone help?
>Thanks in advance!
>Christiane R.

David L. Green
Executive Director
NATIONAL INITIATIVE FOR A NETWORKED CULTURAL HERITAGE
21 Dupont Circle, NW
Washington DC 20036
www-ninch.cni.org
david@cni.org