10.0522 holiday book donation?

WILLARD MCCARTY (willard.mccarty@kcl.ac.uk)
Fri, 13 Dec 1996 23:28:11 +0000 (GMT)

[1] From: Pamela Cohen <pac@rci.rutgers.edu> (36)
Subject: holiday book donation?

The following message was forwarded to me. I am not certain whether it is
genuine or a hoax. I sent a message, but received no response. Perhaps a
fellow humanist could confirm or deny its validity? If it is true it is
certainly a worthwhile endeavor.

Pamela Cohen
Center for Electronic Texts in the Humanities
169 College Avenue, New Brunswick NJ 08903
phone: (908) 932-1384 / fax: (908) 932-1386
http://www.ceth.rutgers.edu
pac@rci.rutgers.edu