10.0071 quotations? encryption?

Humanist (mccarty@phoenix.Princeton.EDU)
Fri, 31 May 1996 20:26:52 -0400 (EDT)

[1] From: Marco Simionato <simionat@mbox.vol.it> (7)
Subject: quotations sought

[2] From: "Peter D. Junger" <junger@pdj2-ra.F- (47)
REMOTE.CWRU.Edu>
Subject: Humanist Archives and Discussion of Encrypting Texts

Date: Thu, 30 May 1996 21:36:22 +0200 (METDST)
From: Marco Simionato <simionat@mbox.vol.it>

I have found somewhere that both T.S.Eliot and W.C.Williams in their
writings expressed reservations of the sonnet as a viable 20th-century
poetic form, but no source was given for these statements. Any pointers?

Please reply directly, thanks.

Marco Simionato Technical Translator, Software Localiser
Dorsoduro 2408/b tel/fax +39 41 5225570
30123 Venezia, ITALY email: simionat@mbox.vol.it