9.658 typologies for e-publishing

Humanist (mccarty@phoenix.Princeton.EDU)
Tue, 26 Mar 1996 18:51:08 -0500 (EST)

[1] From: Luis Villar <Luis.Villar@Dartmouth.EDU> (6)
Subject: Typologies

[2] From: AFITZGER@ucis.vill.edu (13)
Subject: RE: 9.653 typologies for online journals & series?

Date: 26 Mar 96 08:32:35 EST
From: Luis Villar <Luis.Villar@Dartmouth.EDU>

Willard,

Your list is excellent!

Just a first reaction: perhaps you would like to clarify a bit more the
concept "refereed". You may find some journals with higher quality content
than a refereed one. And... they are very "serious publishing".

Have a nice day!

luis

[Editorial interjection: what, then, do we mean by "refereed"? How well
does the process work? Comments, please. --WM]