9.596 various responses

Humanist (mccarty@phoenix.Princeton.EDU)
Fri, 1 Mar 1996 18:29:00 -0500 (EST)

[1] From: Fabrizio Pregadio <pregadio@unive.it> (10)
Subject: Re: 9.592 concordancers

[2] From: Ed Haupt <haupt@email.njin.net> (9)
Subject: Re: 9.590 masks & masquerade in 17-19C Italy?

[3] From: "Margaret E. Winters" <mew1@siu.edu> (37)
Subject: Re: "skiamorph"

Date: Fri, 1 Mar 1996 20:47:29 +0100
From: Fabrizio Pregadio <pregadio@unive.it>

In my Web site you can find a document on ways to use CONC 1.76 for the
Macintosh with Chinese texts, and a link to download the option file with
the settings I use for this purpose:

http://vega.unive.it/~pregadio/conc/conc.html

Those settings work with Japanese texts as well.

Fabrizio Pregadio

Calle Pasubio 10 | Online Texts, Articles, and Other
30132 Venezia | Resources for Chinese Studies
pregadio@unive.it | http://vega.unive.it/~pregadio/home.html