9.490 new on & about the Web

Humanist (mccarty@phoenix.Princeton.EDU)
Fri, 26 Jan 1996 20:04:46 -0500 (EST)

[1] From: "Otmar K. E. Foelsche" (27)
<Otmar.K.E.Foelsche@Dartmouth.EDU>
Subject: Foundation of the Hellenic World

[2] From: "R. G. Siemens" <siemens@unixg.ubc.ca> (104)
Subject: EMLS 1.3 (December 1995) Available

[3] From: LIB3@UHUPVM1.UH.EDU (56)
Subject: Call for Papers on Scholarly E-Publishing
on the Internet

Date: 25 Jan 96 09:46:27 EST
From: "Otmar K. E. Foelsche" <Otmar.K.E.Foelsche@Dartmouth.EDU>

The Foundation of the Hellenic World is inviting proposals by
Hellenic Culture and History experts towards the development
of a website on a topic of their choice.

Please send a brief description of your proposal to
Fillia.Makedon@dartmouth.edu. The proposal should
include:
1. name, address and credentials of project director
2. brief description of content and materials to be
included in the site.
3. number of assistants involved, time requirements (maximum is 6 months)
and infrastructure support needed (maximum is $2,000)

4. mission and goal of the website and audience it is intended for
5. justification of website creation

for related information please look at:

http://www.fhw.forthnet.gr/ information on the Foundation
http://www.cs.dartmouth.edu/olympic/ a website on the Ancient Olympics