9.466 job advert

Humanist (mccarty@phoenix.Princeton.EDU)
Tue, 16 Jan 1996 19:57:08 -0500 (EST)

http://www.princeton.edu/~mccarty/humanist/

[1] From: Willard McCarty <mccarty@phoenix.princeton.edu> (39)
Subject: job advert

The following job advertisement was passed on to me by Randy Jones (BYU),
with a query as to whether it should be published on Humanist or not. I see
no problem whatever. True, it is commercial, but it is offering a job to
someone, and by that criterion, an advert for a tenure-track hen's tooth is
commercial. I'd be happy to hear disagreements. Meanwhile, I hope someone
fits the advertised jobs.

WM