9.454 balm & advice for the grouch

Humanist (mccarty@phoenix.Princeton.EDU)
Fri, 12 Jan 1996 19:36:46 -0500 (EST)

http://www.princeton.edu/~mccarty/humanist/

[My thanks to everyone for the advice and support, as follows. From these
messages, I conclude that (1) mass-mailings from outside the membership
should simply be rejected; (2) rejections should never be silent;
(3) ListProc may offer an option or two to help my particular problem;
and (4) I should work with members of Humanist whose addresses are a
problem. I wholeheartedly agree and will do, with the help of my fine
colleagues at CETH. What cheers me most is the clear sense that Humanist
is a communal forum, not some few voices crying disjointedly in the
wilderness, however much like a wilderness the larger world may sometimes
be. --WM]

[1] From: Nicholas Heer <heer@u.washington.edu> (144)
Subject: Re: 9.450 editorial grouches

[2] From: Stephen Clark <srlclark@liverpool.ac.uk> (4)