9.400 e-TLL; Jumprope hypertext archive

Humanist (mccarty@phoenix.Princeton.EDU)
Wed, 20 Dec 1995 21:49:46 -0500 (EST)

http://www.princeton.edu/~mccarty/humanist/

[1] From: Ann DeVito <devito@cs.usask.ca> (19)
Subject: Electronic Thesaurus Linguae Latinae Home Page

[2] From: STANKULI%UWF.bitnet@interbit.cren.net (97)
Subject: JUMPROPE hypertext archive : an invitation=20

Date: Wed, 20 Dec 1995 15:30:22 -0600 (CST)
From: Ann DeVito <devito@cs.usask.ca>

The Consortium for Latin Lexicography would like to announce the Home Page
for the Electronic Thesaurus Linguae Latinae, located at:=20

http://www.cs.usask.ca/grads/devito/e-TLL/

These web pages describe the planned development of a TLL in electronic
form. We hope to continue to publish progress reports on the Electronic
TLL at this site as work proceeds.=20

For more information on these web pages, the Electronic TLL project, or
the Consortium for Latin Lexicography, please contact CLL Director Patrick
Sinclair at CLL@uci.edu or CLL Systems Analyst Ann DeVito at
devito@cs.usask.ca.=20

Patrick Sinclair, Director | Ann DeVito, Systems Analyst
Consortium for Latin | Consortium for Latin
Lexicography | Lexicography=20
Dept. of Classics, 156 HH | Dept. of Computer Science
University of California | 1C101 Engineering Building
Irvine, CA 92717-2000 | University of Saskatchewan
USA | 57 Campus Drive =20
phone: (714) 824-5831 | Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
FAX: (714) 824-2464 | CANADA S7N 5A9
<CLL@uci.edu> | <devito@cs.usask.ca>