9.329 Nota Bene

Humanist (mccarty@phoenix.Princeton.EDU)
Wed, 29 Nov 1995 18:42:43 -0500 (EST)

http://www.princeton.edu/~mccarty/humanist/

[1] From: Gregory Bloomquist (16)
<GBLOOMQUIST@spu.stpaul.uottawa.ca>
Subject: Re: NotaBene

[2] From: Avril Henry <A.K.Henry@exeter.ac.uk> (14)
Subject: Re: 9.324 on Nota Bene

Date: Wed, 29 Nov 1995 08:45:39 EDT
From: Gregory Bloomquist <GBLOOMQUIST@spu.stpaul.uottawa.ca>

Apologies if this has already been said:

(1) NotaBene is coming out with a capability of using full
extended memory. (Thus instead of having 64 kb for huge
documents and indexing, one could conceivably now have 6400KB!).
I understand it is due out in December. This will solve one of
NB's only real problems: memory.

(2) Apparently NB has 5 people at work on a windows version.

Greetings!
L. GREGORY BLOOMQUIST
Saint Paul University | Universite Saint-Paul
(University of Ottawa | Universite d'Ottawa)
223 Main, Ottawa, Ontario, K1S 1C4 CANADA

EMAIL: gbloomquist@spu.stpaul.uottawa.ca
gbloom@aix1.uottawa.ca
VOICE: 613-236-1393 (messages) / 613-782-3027 (direct)
FAX: 613-236-0359 / 613-236-4108