9.106 on Humanist

Willard McCarty (mccarty@phoenix.Princeton.EDU)
Tue, 22 Aug 1995 09:17:29 -0400 (EDT)

Center for Electronic Texts in the Humanities
Princeton and Rutgers
http://www.princeton.edu/~mccarty/humanist/humanist.html

[1] Subject: Salve Humanist!
From: HORN_A@usp.ac.fj
Size: 10 lines
[2] Subject: in-digestion
From: Willard McCarty <mccarty@phoenix.princeton.edu>
Size: 50 lines
[3] Subject: Re: Welcome to the new Humanist
From: maurizio lana <lana@cisi.unito.it>
Size: 25 lines

-[1]-------------------------------------------------------------------
From: HORN_A@usp.ac.fj
To: mccarty@phoenix.Princeton.EDU
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 1995 08:39:20 +1200
Subject: Salve Humanist!

My colleagues and I got onto Humanist when our University first stumbled
into the Internet. A goodly amount of our debates, decisions and policy
directions were shaped by strands in the Humanist conversation. Now that
we've all grown up a bit (or so it seems at the moment--undoubtedly today will
look like infancy by next year) it's good to have Humanist back in the
Common Room.

Andrew Horn "horn_a@usp.ac.fj"
Department of Literature and Language
The University of the South Pacific