9.0056 Web Resources: Articles on E-Issues (1/26)

Elaine Brennan (EDITORS@BROWNVM.BITNET)
Tue, 6 Jun 1995 02:15:42 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 9, No. 0056. Tuesday, 6 Jun 1995.

Date: Mon, 5 Jun 1995 06:08:43 -0500 (CDT)
From: Eric Johnson <johnsone@dsuvax.dsu.edu>
Subject: articles

Members of this list might like to know that the full texts of
some articles that I have published are now available through my Web
page -- including two recent articles about Jane Austen:

"Oxford Electronic Text Library Edition of the Complete Works
of Jane Austen"

"How Jane Austen's Characters Talk"

(Abstracts of both articles have been included in ETEXTCTR
reviews.)

To read the articles, connect to my Web page:

http://www.dsu.edu/~johnsone/eric.html

Click on "publications and scholarship," and then scroll to the
entry for one of the articles, and click on its title.

I would be interested in readers' comments about the articles.

-- Eric Johnson
JohnsonE@dsuvax.dsu.edu