9.0038 Web Site: CHORUS (1/36)

Elaine Brennan (EDITORS@BROWNVM.BITNET)
Sun, 21 May 1995 15:06:03 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 9, No. 0038. Sunday, 21 May 1995.

Date: Thu, 18 May 1995 17:15:36 -0400
From: chorus@peinet.pe.ca (Todd J. B. Blayone)
Subject: Chorus

Chorus, a resource for academic and educational computing in the
arts/humanities, continues to evolve. Two of our Special Sections
(Bibliographic Programs and Bible-Search Software) provide an especially
good indication of the shape of things to come. The Chorus home page URL
remains:

http://www.peinet.pe.ca:2080/Chorus/home.html

**** REVIEWER WANTED ****

At this time, I am looking for a reviewer for the new version of Citation, a
bibiographic/notecard add-on for WordPerfect for Windows.
You may check out the product info at the following URL:
http://www.infinet.com/~puck/.

Please note that Chorus warmly welcomes software and book review requests.

Thanks!

Todd

Todd J. B. Blayone
McGill University