8.0283 Egg on Face (1/16)

Elaine Brennan (EDITORS@BROWNVM.BITNET)
Mon, 24 Oct 1994 21:30:09 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 8, No. 0283. Monday, 24 Oct 1994.

Date: Mon, 24 Oct 94 11:56 GMT
From: R.B.Hardy@ukc.ac.uk
Subject: netpals-facial egg

In a paroxysm of early morning efficiency I moved some responses
to my recent netpals message, posted here on Humanist, to my
Unix filestore. [He beats his forehead with the heel of his hand.]
In so doing I used the command which strips the header off a
message. [More head beating.] With the headers went the e-mail
addresses. The names of the files I created are: burdick, hakeem,
jablonski, jankie, jernudd, logan, muhlestein, paramskas, roberts,
roget, and simone. I would be most appreciative if the people
to whom my filenames refer could e-mail me; an empty message
would be fine. [Looks at egg on heel of hand.]

Roger Hardy (R.B.Hardy@ukc.ac.uk)

Thanks.