8.0183 Q: Spanish and German Discussion Lists? (1/16)

Elaine Brennan (EDITORS@BROWNVM.BITNET)
Mon, 12 Sep 1994 18:22:22 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 8, No. 0183. Monday, 12 Sep 1994.

Date: Mon, 12 Sep 94 13:13:00 PDT
From: "Gina L. Greco" <BNGG@PSUORVM>
Subject: Spanish and German discussion lists

I will be teaching a kind of Introduction to Graduate Studies course
for the M.A. program in Foreign Langauges and Literatures at Portland
State University. Our program includes French, German and Spanish at the
M.A. level.

I would like to introduce the students to discussion groups in their
various fields of interest, which at PSU include a mixture of literature,
linguistics, and language pedagogy. I am familiar with a number of French
lists, since that is my field. Could anyone suggest gGrman and/or Spanish
lists that might be of interest to my students?

You can respond to me directly, and I'll post a summary of the suggestions
to Humanist. My address is: BNGG@psuorvm.cc.pdx.edu

Thank you in advance,
Gina L. Greco