8.0137 Job: Humanities Computing Lab Director (1/14)

Elaine Brennan (EDITORS@BROWNVM.BITNET)
Thu, 11 Aug 1994 21:27:34 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 8, No. 0137. Thursday, 11 Aug 1994.

Date: Thu, 11 Aug 94 21:08:56 RSA
From: J C Meister <120MEIS@witsvma.wits.ac.za>
Subject: Job description: Humanities Comp.Lab - Director/Administrator

The Arts Faculty at Wits University wants to establish a Computer Lab
for the Humanities. For this purpose we intend to create the post of
a director/supervisor/administrator. Since a number of universities have
advertised similar posts on HUMANIST in the past, I wonder if colleagues
might be able to help with the relevant job descriptions or ads - unfortunately
I didn't keep them at the time. I would be very grateful if anybody
with access to such information could post it to me directly at
120MEIS@WITSVMA.WITS.AC.ZA.
Thanks a lot!

Jan Christoph Meister
Department of Modern Languages and Literatures
University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg
South Africa