8.0083 Rs: More on Text Databases; Scanning Microfilm (3/48)

Elaine Brennan (EDITORS@BROWNVM.BITNET)
Tue, 28 Jun 1994 03:03:01 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 8, No. 0083. Tuesday, 28 Jun 1994.

(1) Date: Fri, 24 Jun 1994 05:43:39 +0200 (METDST) (13 lines)
From: Harry Gaylord <galiard@let.rug.nl>
Subject: Re: 8.0078 Rs: More on Text Databases and Note-Taking (2/56)

(2) Date: Thu, 23 Jun 1994 21:32:48 -0700 (PDT) (15 lines)
From: <cbf@garnet.berkeley.edu>

(3) Date: Fri, 24 Jun 1994 09:03:41 -0400 (EDT) (20 lines)
From: John Merritt Unsworth <jmu2m@jefferson.village.virginia.edu>
Subject: scanning microfilm

Date: Fri, 24 Jun 1994 05:43:39 +0200 (METDST)
From: Harry Gaylord <galiard@let.rug.nl>

If you want something off the shelf, probably you could use Nota Bene
for this sort of thing with their ibid for bibliography and orbis for
textbase things.

If you want something for in the future, wait a little while until the
TEI people recover from exhaustion a bit.

Harry