8.0057 Rs: Keller Birthplace; Rhetoric on the Net (2/52)

Elaine Brennan (EDITORS@BROWNVM.BITNET)
Sat, 11 Jun 1994 00:04:37 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 8, No. 0057. Saturday, 11 Jun 1994.

(1) Date: Thu, 09 Jun 1994 10:53:23 -0500 (33 lines)
From: vcgw@mail.backbone.olemiss.edu (Gerald W. Walton)

(2) Date: Thu, 9 Jun 94 09:53 EDT (19 lines)
From: "Tom Benson 814-865-4201" <T3B@PSUVM.PSU.EDU>
Subject: RE Looking for Rhetoric Info on the Internet

Date: Thu, 09 Jun 1994 10:53:23 -0500
From: vcgw@mail.backbone.olemiss.edu (Gerald W. Walton)

(2) --------------------------------------------------------------29----
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 94 09:53 EDT
From: "Tom Benson 814-865-4201" <T3B@PSUVM.PSU.EDU>

Subject: Re: 8.0052 Looking for Rhetoric Info on the Internet

In HUMANIST 8.0052, Paul Brians asks for Internet discussions of
Rhetoric. There are several, spanning rhetorical studies in
English and in Speech, as well as some that are broadly cross-
disciplinary.

For a general list that includes rhetorical studies along with
communication studies generally, try CRTNET@PSUVM.PSU.EDU.
A recently initiated list on the history of rhetoric is
H-RHETOR@UICVM.BITNET. You might also try RHETORIC@RPIECS
These lists should quickly lead you to others.

Tom Benson t3b@psuvm.psu.edu
Penn State University