8.0029 Q: Mozart and Quantum Physics (1/20)

Elaine Brennan (EDITORS@BROWNVM.BITNET)
Mon, 23 May 1994 22:38:51 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 8, No. 0029. Monday, 23 May 1994.

Date: Mon, 23 May 1994 16:36:55 -0400 (EDT)
From: dmccaffr@cscsun.rmc.edu (Dan McCaffrey)
Subject: Mozart and quantum physics

Dear Colleagues,

A member of my college, who is not a member of this list, has asked me to
pass on this inquiry to you. He has a vague recollection of someone
saying or writing that whenever (s)he got depressed and discouraged
about humanity, (s)he thought about Mozart and quantum physics
and suddenly felt better. He wants to use the quote this weekend.
Does anyone out there recognize it? Who? When? Where?

You probably should reply directly to me.

Thanks.
Daniel V. McCaffrey
Randolph-Macon College
Ashland, VA 23005