7.0634 Qs: History; Literature; Fonts; Neuroscience (4/111)

Elaine Brennan (EDITORS@BROWNVM.BITNET)
Fri, 29 Apr 1994 12:07:51 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 7, No. 0634. Friday, 29 Apr 1994.

(1) Date: Mon, 25 Apr 1994 13:35:05 EDT (18 lines)
From: "Hardy M. Cook" <hmcook@boe00.minc.umd.edu>
Subject: Q: Black Male Sexual Abuse

(2) Date: Tue, 26 Apr 1994 14:59 EDT (56 lines)
From: Douglas Herman <DHERMAN@BRANDEIS.BITNET>
Subject: Humanities meet the neurosciences

(3) Date: Tue, 26 Apr 94 08:18 PDT (17 lines)
From: Novak <IBENAIV@UCLAMVS.BITNET>
Subject: queries

(4) Date: Tue, 26 Apr 1994 13:56:20 +0100 (20 lines)
From: Stephen Miller <stephen@vax.ox.ac.uk>
Subject: Greek font query

Date: Mon, 25 Apr 1994 13:35:05 EDT
From: "Hardy M. Cook" <hmcook@boe00.minc.umd.edu>

Dear HUMANISTS:

A former undergraduate student of mine who is now in graduate school would
like to know if any HUMANISTS have historical information pertaining to
black male sexual abuse by white slave owners during the American slavery
period.

Please reply personally to me at HMCook@boe00.minc.umd.edu.

Thanks in advance.

Hardy M. Cook