7.0571 Rs: Renater (2/43)

Elaine Brennan (EDITORS@BROWNVM.BITNET)
Tue, 15 Mar 1994 23:07:09 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 7, No. 0571. Tuesday, 15 Mar 1994.

(1) Date: Mon, 14 Mar 1994 10:23:58 -0500 (EST) (16 lines)
From: piersens@ERE.UMontreal.CA (Pierssens Michel)
Subject: RENATER

(2) Date: Mon, 14 Mar 1994 12:20:16 -0600 (27 lines)
From: Mark Olsen <mark@TUNA.UCHICAGO.EDU>
Subject: Re: 7.0567 Qs: Ezra Pound; Renater; Info Tech; Metrics (4/82)

Date: Mon, 14 Mar 1994 10:23:58 -0500 (EST)
From: piersens@ERE.UMontreal.CA (Pierssens Michel)

There's a listserv dedicated to the discussion and use of the french multi-
media network RENATER. One can subscribe by sending a "sub renater [name]"
to: listserv@univ-rennes1.fr. There is also a special section of the University
of Valenciennes' gopher dedicated to the experimental production and
transmission of images via Renater. The address is: gopher.univ-valenciennes.fr.
The
whole gopher is strictly french-speaking for a (welcome) change.
Michel Pierssens
Universite de Montreal