7.0544 Qs: Medical Contacts; Medical Texts; Cindex (4/79

Elaine Brennan (EDITORS@BROWNVM.BITNET)
Sat, 5 Mar 1994 18:16:55 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 7, No. 0544. Saturday, 5 Mar 1994.

(1) Date: 04 Mar 94 14:50:14 EST (30 lines)
From: Otmar.K.E.Foelsche@Dartmouth.EDU (Otmar K. E. Foelsche)
Subject: contacts in the field of medicine

(2) Date: Fri, 04 Mar 94 11:51:05 EST (26 lines)
From: Merri Beth Lavagnino <MLAVAGNI@UVMVM>
Subject: Humanist question

(3) Date: Fri, 04 Mar 94 20:40:37 EST (8 lines)
From: Lorne Hammond <051796@UOTTAWA>
Subject: Re: 7.0515 Rs: Typing S/W; Spanish Texts; Indexing (3/83)

(4) Date: 3 Mar 94 16:13:41 GMT (15 lines)
From: David Potts <MFEPGDP@fs1.art.man.ac.uk>
Subject: Philosophy Resouces (1/3)

Date: 04 Mar 94 14:50:14 EST
From: Otmar.K.E.Foelsche@Dartmouth.EDU (Otmar K. E. Foelsche)

I am a University of Munich, Germany based physician working in intensive
care
medicine and medical informatics.
I was a visiting professor at the Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center last
year, hence my contacts to the faculty.
I would like to establish contacts with Russian/Ukranian computer scientists.
We work on a electronic patient record project and will be offering two
fellowships for computer scientists.
If you have any contacts, ideas or e-Mail addresses I' appreciate any advice
from you.

With best regards

Joerg

J. H. Hohnloser, MD