7.0508 As: E-Reserves; Used Books Available (2/38)

Elaine Brennan (EDITORS@BROWNVM.BITNET)
Mon, 21 Feb 1994 22:51:25 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 7, No. 0508. Monday, 21 Feb 1994.

(1) Date: Mon, 21 Feb 94 9:32:54 EST (19 lines)
From: Jeff Rosedale <rosedale@columbia.edu>
Subject: E-reserves

(2) Date: Mon, 21 Feb 1994 22:37:34 -0500 (EST) (19 lines)
From: kraft@ccat.sas.upenn.edu (Robert Kraft)
Subject: Used Books Available (fwd)

Date: Mon, 21 Feb 94 9:32:54 EST
From: Jeff Rosedale <rosedale@columbia.edu>

Two quick notes:

-the arl-ereserve listserv is alive and well, but messages are
in the queue waiting to be sent out. ARL is preparing an introductory
message and plans on distributing the waiting messages some time this
week.

-I am in the process of preparing a more detailed summary of
the LAMA SASS Circulation/Access Services midwinter discussion on
electronic reserves. It should be posted this Friday.

--Jeff Rosedale
Columbia University Libraries