7.0504 Rs: Dictionaries; Printer/Scanner/Fax (2/47)

Elaine Brennan (EDITORS@BROWNVM.BITNET)
Mon, 21 Feb 1994 22:44:32 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 7, No. 0504. Monday, 21 Feb 1994.

(1) Date: Fri, 18 Feb 94 08:37:00 PST (28 lines)
From: Michael_Kessler.Hum@mailgate.sfsu.edu
Subject: [No Subject]

(2) Date: Sat, 19 Feb 94 12:01:09 CST (19 lines)
From: Glenn Everett <IVAA@UTMARTN.BITNET>
Subject: Re: 7.0489 R: Printer/Scanner/Fax (1/28)

Date: Fri, 18 Feb 94 08:37:00 PST
From: Michael_Kessler.Hum@mailgate.sfsu.edu

Have you checked out Lexica by Microlytics and distributed by WordStar,
at least in the U.S.? I believe that it contains a Dutch dictionary
along with a French, Spanish, English and German one. It can be set up
to work with a specified source and target language. It does not have
Italian, but the company might be interested in including such a
database in its options.

Michael_Kessler@hum.sfsu.edu

---------------------- Replied Message Body -----------------------

Dear colleagues,

I am working at the Italian Departement of the University of Amsterdam.
Here we are developing a project consisting of a databank of the Italian langu-
age. Within this work, we are compiling a special kind of bilingual dictionary
Italian - Dutch, which we would like to automatically turn - for some aspects -
to the Dutch side.
Is there someone who was already concerned with this kind of problem, or someone
who has some texts or idea to suggest me ?
I'll be very grateful to you.

Paolo Boraschi