7.0497 Qs: Bilingual Dict; Lit Comp; Arabia Odorifera (3/57)

Elaine Brennan (EDITORS@BROWNVM.BITNET)
Thu, 17 Feb 1994 22:55:51 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 7, No. 0497. Thursday, 17 Feb 1994.

(1) Date: Thu, 17 Feb 1994 10:38 +0100 (MET) (25 lines)
From: BORASCHI@ALF.LET.UVA.NL

(2) Date: Thu, 17 Feb 1994 13:59:56 -0600 (CST) (22 lines)
From: Barbara Diederichs <bdiederi@artsci.wustl.edu>
Subject: Literary Computing discussion group?

(3) Date: Thu, 17 Feb 94 07:26:53 PST (10 lines)
From: Paul Brians <BRIANS@WSUVM1>
Subject: Arabia Odorifera

Date: Thu, 17 Feb 1994 10:38 +0100 (MET)
From: BORASCHI@ALF.LET.UVA.NL

Dear colleagues,

I am working at the Italian Departement of the University of Amsterdam.
Here we are developing a project consisting of a databank of the Italian langu-
age. Within this work, we are compiling a special kind of bilingual dictionary
Italian - Dutch, which we would like to automatically turn - for some aspects -
to the Dutch side.
Is there someone who was already concerned with this kind of problem, or someone
who has some texts or idea to suggest me ?
I'll be very grateful to you.

Paolo Boraschi
Universiteit van Amsterdam
Italiaans Seminarium - Room 415