7.0418 Humanities Computing (1/15)

Elaine Brennan (EDITORS@BROWNVM.BITNET)
Mon, 17 Jan 1994 17:13:54 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 7, No. 0418. Monday, 17 Jan 1994.

Date: Sat, 15 Jan 94 15:30:46 -0500
From: jdg@oz.plymouth.edu (Dr. Joel Goldfield)
Subject: Re: 7.0384 Humanities Computing: Support and Jobs (2/58)

I suggest that all those investigating these & similar questions about
computing humanists be sure to consult the MLA Guidelines for university support
that we published recently in an MLA Newsletter. A revised version is
available from Dr. Bettina Huber at the MLA: mlaod@cuvmb.cc.columbia.edu.
Mention her name in your subject header.

We're currently working on recommendations for P & T committees, etc.,
evaluating lang. & lit. faculty who have incorporated aspects of
technology in their work.
Joel D. Goldfield
Associate Professor of French
Plymouth State College (NH);
Member, Modern Language Assoc. Executive Comm.
on Computers & Emerging Technologies in
Teaching and Research